Powerful and user-friendly frontend solutions for equipment operation, monitoring, and maintenance.
The DXQoperate product family allows operators and maintenance technicians to efficiently interact with equipment on the shopfloor. By visualizing system data and providing intuitive control mechanisms, users can access information quickly when it counts. This information is enriched with maintenance monitoring as well as instructions, thus giving maintenance technicians the full set of tools necessary to finish the job from anywhere in the factory. Alongside this real-time interaction, a virtual environment allows robot trainers to teach and parametrize the equipment in a simulation without threatening production stability.
- Intuitive identification and control of process behavior
- Maintenance information available right at the equipment
- Increased availability and transparency
- Reduction of risk when changing robot programming
DXQequipment.operation establishes the digital interface between production equipment and operators. As a state-of-the-art human machine interface (HMI), DXQequipment.operation intuitively provides visualization and control on any device with an HTML5 capable browser. The complete integration of application, process and conveyor technologies creates a seamless user experience throughout all levels; from the plant level to the individual equipment and process steps. DXQequipment.operation can be used in body shops, paint shops as well as trim and final assembly.
- Classic HMI and SCADA fields of application
- Areas of use at shopfloor up to office level
- On- and offline availability
- Applicable for huge distributed use cases as well as for single machines
- Clear display
- Graphical presentation of process schemes and layouts
- Modularity, flexibility, scalability
- 100% open HTML5 standards
DXQ3D.onsite is a universal toolbox for Dürr EcoRP and EcoRS application robots to help operators with the configuration of process parameters as well as the programming of robot paths. By providing a virtual environment for testing and simulation, the risk of implementing modifications within the paint booths is reduced significantly. Operators have the choice to use the software in an online or offline mode, effectively being able to monitor the impact of modifications before they are implemented into live production. Moreover, DXQ3D.onsite helps operators diagnose and optimize process parameters through an intuitive visualization and interaction.
- Illustration of robot models with applicators and reachability check for path points
- Simulation of single or multiple robots incl. logic and handler communication
- Import 3D-models from any major CAD format (JT, CATIA, IGES, STEP, ...)
- Expert tool for graphical analysis of the process flow
- Path generator EcoPaintJet Pro
- Simulation tool for virtual determination and optimization of layer thicknesses on the car body
- Reduced Risk
- Reduction of collision potential through path simulation
- Modifications can be tested in a virtual environment
- Reduced complexity
- Graphical user interface for robot and path programming
- Optimized process
- Identification of process optimization potential through detailed analysis of parameters and configuration
DXQequipment.maintenance is a web-based maintenance software for the entire paint shop. It monitors and displays maintenance tasks based on either pre-defined time periods, fixed dates, actual controls values such as counters and operating hours, or algorithm results from DXQequipment.analytics. Maintenance technicians get direct access to further documentation for a maintenance task and the location of the component to be maintained. Executed maintenance tasks are acknowledged by the operator and automatically stored in the history of the maintained component. The optional editor can be used to customize the maintenance database by adjusting the properties of the predefined tasks or adding custom tasks. All views provide various filter and sorting options.
- Customized maintenance tasks can be added to system with an editor
- Direct access to the correct documentation for each component or task
- Tracking of maintenance tasks and completion progress
- Different methods of tracking maintenance tasks: Cyclical, dynamic, run-time
- Central monitoring across complete factory
- Personal maintenance plan can be displayed via a mobile device
- Improved lifetime of components
- Reduced downtimes
- Predictability of maintenance efforts
- Reduced time to find correct documentation