iTAC.MES.Suite – Maintenance
Maintenance tasks play an important part in a highly efficient plant, which is why digital systems are coming into increased use. The iTAC.MES.Suite Maintenance offers many advantages by avoiding redundancies, providing uniform user management, and continuously monitoring the maintenance results. This data serves as the basis for additional evaluations to predict medium- and long-term process developments and to plan any required countermeasures in good time.
Digital preparation of maintenance tasks reduces working times thanks to sensible planning and timely information about process deviations, as well as fast, specific identification of the required spare parts.
FUNCTIONS OF THE MAINTENANCE MODULE:
- Recording maintenance tasks for tools and utilities
- Monitoring static and dynamic maintenance intervals
- Providing an overview of daily maintenance tasks
BENEFITS OF THE MAINTENANCE MODULE:
- Greater availability: monitoring periodic maintenance intervals
- Less maintenance: dynamic monitoring maximizes service life